☆ meet the blogger
Hi there! My name’s Evi, and I use they/them or she/her pronouns! I’m an 18 year old recent high school graduate currently living in Virginia. I made this blog in 2014 to yell about books, writing, and more, and have somehow evolved along the way to include activism, essays, podcasts, and other online content!
☆ fun facts
- I was born in California and moved to the Southeast when I was 7, and miss the Bay Area weather every second when it’s summer here.
- I really love audio dramas and various other “new” internet content, like the weird online story 17776 or live-streamed ttrpg like Critical Role!
- I’m very passionate about disability justice and accessibility! As of 2019, all images going forward on this blog have alt text descriptions.
- I want to work in either Journalism or Publishing when I go to college: I love reading & writing & telling stories so, so, so much.
- My only dream in life is to move to a cottage and have a big garden and lots of flowers and bees and a big dog. I am very easily pleased.
☆ where else can you find me?
I’m on Twitter @bookishevi! Come say hi & watch me ramble about books I’m reading in even less comprehensible terms than on here!