In my being banned from blogging, Chloe @ The Book Hugger had her launch party and I missed it, so I’m a little late! But Chloe is fabulous and an amazing bloggy friend so here’s her questions and my answers!
1. Have you ever hugged a book?
Yes. Many times, in fact.
2. Have you ever thrown a book?
I don’t believe so… book cruelty!
3. Most adorable book?
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins or Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz. ❤
4. Least adorable book…?
Elea1.nor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. THIS BOOK IS WONDERFUL BUT IT BROKE MY FEELS.
5. Five fictional crushes.
Gavriel from The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, Severin from The Darkest Part of the Forest, Baz from the Simon Snow books in Fangirl (it’s totally legit to have a crush on a fictional character inside a series inside a book).
BEN AND SEVERIN from The Darkest Part of the Forest!!! Severen? Benerin? What the heck would their ship name be?
7. Go to the camera roll on your phone or computer or tablet or whatever. Scroll through fifteen times and upload the image you land on. [If it has you in it, crop yourself out or choose another one.]
I have 2 different folders on my phone: one for the camera, and one for the actual pictures I download.
#15 on camera:
And #15 on my downloads:
8. Come up with words that start with each letter of your name and display below. The crazier the better!
I dunno that was really weird. And fun.
9. Is there a book in which the MC has your name? What book?
I’m fairly certain there isn’t a book with Eviline in it. 😛 If there is, someone tell me and I shall flail. There’s about a bajillion books with my actual name though.
10. ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE BOOK HUGGER???
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!