I seriously love this award. It’s all girl power and wonderfullness. So MUCH THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TAGGED ME: Chloe at Free As A Girl With Wings, Bridget at Stay and Watch the Stars, and Elly at A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts! I feel so special. 🙂 I can’t wait to answer all of your questions!
1. Which Frozen character do you most relate to and why? (most people I’ve asked have said Sven, so I’m curious) Elsa and Kristoff, with a little bit of Olaf’s adorableness and obliviousness thrown into the mix! 🙂
2. What house from Hogwarts would you be in (according to the actual traits, not the stereotypes!) Hufflepuff- “You might belong in Hufflepuff, where they are just and loyal.” Except I might be a little Ravenclaw as well. But PUFFS ALL THE WAY!!! WOOP WOOP!
3. What is your favourite food? Spaghetti! For about every single birthday since I was probably around 6? 7? Not sure- I have had spaghetti, or some form of it. XD
4. What is your favourite animal and why? Welllll… one of my friends says her spirit animal is David Tennant, but I’m not going to go that far. Probably an owl. They’re just so wise looking and fluffy and like “Go away, I’m trying to
sleep hunt read (what do owls even do?)” and I’m just like “NOOO HUG TIME”.
5. Is there a specific character from anything that you really, really relate to? LUNA LOVEGOOD. She’s so spacey and wise and wonderfully silly and serious and she’s amazing and me.
6. What is a question? (from my half-sister) Good question. According to google:
1.a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information.“we hope this leaflet has been helpful in answering your questions”
But other than that, what you just asked. 🙂
7.What is your favourite book/ comic? THAT’S LIKE ASKING A MOTHER TO PICK THEIR FAVORITE CHILD (but I’ll do so gladly). Standalone book: Hmm, The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz, or Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Series: This is hard… the Harry Potter series (I don’t think it’s necessary to name the author), the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series (same), Redwall by Brian Jacques, and the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. Comic: the Tintin comics by Herge. I read these when I was little, and then one year for Christmas I got a boxed set of all of them! They’re sooooo good!
8. Who is this Hans? 😉 A jerk. If your name is Anna, be prepared to punch him in the face.
9. What is your favourite season and why? Winter.. because eggnog and hot chocolate and scarves and tea (though I drink tea throughout the year anyway) and cuddle moments and snow and all the happy moments. 🙂
10. What is your favourite song? That is so hard! Okay, top ten: 1. Mountain Sound by Of Monsters and Men (currently, anyway, sometimes it’s Dirty Paws) 2. The a Team by Ed Sheeran (THIS SONG THOUGH) 3. The Gambler by Fun. (SEE THE a TEAM DESCRIPTION) 4. Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons (despite the language this song is soooo good) 5. Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance (MCR FEELS) 6. Marchin On by OneRepublic (google “marchin on harry potter”. sob your heart out. repeat) 7. How To Save A Life by The Fray (so good!) 8. Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros (I can’t whistle to save my life, so I listen to this instead XD) 9. C’Mon by Panic! At the Disco and Fun. (GAH PERCY JACKSON FEELS GOOGLE IT) 10. Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s (this song makes me want to cry because of its adorableness)
Now for Chloe’s questions!
1. What is your favorite GIF?
2. Have you ever met a “famous” author? What was it like?
I met Kiera Cass once… she was really friendly and nice and signed my copy of The One and The Selection Stories! Very huggable.
3. What color would you dye your hair?
Black (even though it’s already really close to that color anyway).
4. Coke or Pepsi? Why?
Pepsi! I dunno why, I just like it better, though honestly I prefer root beer or no soda at all.
5. 2-10 fandoms you’re in!
1. Harry Potter
2. Percy Jackson
3. Doctor Who
4. The Lunar Chronicles
6. Of Monsters and Men
7. Once Upon a Time
8. My Chemical Romance
9. Mumford & Sons
10. BOOKISHNESS IN GENERAL
6. Best bloggy friend.
7. Least favorite book? Why?
The Sweet and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender- every single character had a backstory, it dragged, was really long for being fairly short, and there was a part that was totally not YA.
8. Favorite type of chocolate–white, milk, or dark?
Dark is my favorite! So rich and smooth and bitter…
9. Favorite fangirly item?
10. Pics of your lock screen and home screen on you phone, if you have one. If you don’t, what would be those pics.
My lock screen and home screen are the same. That is Nanna from the band Of Monsters and Men- I’m kinda obsessed with them. She’s the lead singer, and plus has cool hair.
And finally, Bridget’s questions:
1. What’s the saddest book you’ve ever read?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. ‘Nuff said.
2. What’s your favorite animal, and why?
Owls! See Chloe’s question about spirit animals
3. Would you rather write a best selling book that everyone loves but you, or write a book that only you love?
The latter. I probably wouldn’t write a book that I hate in the first place, and it’s better for me to love it anyway.
4. What’s your opinion on potatoes? (Yes, this is a very important question. It’s for research purposes.)
They taste good baked. 🙂
5. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve spent marathoning a movie/ TV series?
Ooooh, once my dad, sister, and I spent two weekends marathoning all the Harry Potter movies. It was really fun!
6. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I honestly don’t know. I just kinda did.
7. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
Oooh, probably to fly. That would be so cool! Either that or shape shift or be invisible.
8. What’s your favorite word? (The way it sounds, the meaning, whatever. Just your favorite word, for any reason.)
My favorite word is flibbertigibbet.
a frivolous, flighty, or excessively talkative person.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? (Disregarding costs and such)
ICELAND!!! It’s soooo pretty and possibly my favorite place EVER.
10. What’s the last song you listened to?
“Bulletproof Heart” by My Chemical Romance. ❤ . ❤ Love them!
I’ve already been tagged, so I’m just going to tag a few people:
And my questions are:
2. Favorite color in the opposide shading (i.e., if your favorite color is light, pick your favorite dark color and vice versa)
3. Tell me how you feel using a noun.
4. What is your favorite animated movie?
5. If you could buy anything you wanted that is over $50, what would you buy? Only one item!
6. Favorite quote from a fandom?
7. Favorite quote in general?
8. Favorite song lyric?
9. How many notebooks do you own?
10. What does the case for your phone, tablet, laptop, etc, etc, look like? If you don’t have one what would you want it to be?
Evi (darn you photo)