So, sorry I’ve been MIA for a while. I’ve been busy. Very busy. With school projects and what not.
But the amazing Chloe at Free As A Girl With Wings has nominated me for my second Liebster Award! I love this award. And THANK YOU SO MUCH CHLOE!!! You’re amazing!
Such a pretty pic. I love it.
1. Link and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you.
3. Tag 11 (or so) other bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
4. Ask the 11 bloggers 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
Well, I already linked and thanked, so…
Huh. That’s weird. When I did it the first time, I had to share 11 facts about myself too. Huh *shrugs*.
Now for Chloe’s questions!
1. Who is your best (or a few best) online buddy/ies?
Why, you, of course, Isa over at A Doodler’s Freedom and Books and Stuff, and Rainbow Cakes and Rocky Road, and Engie @ Musings from Neville’s Navel, just to name a few. I love everyone who follows me and whom I follow! You guys rock!
2. If you had to dye your hair any unnatural color, what would it be?
Oooh, red or green. Not bright red, a darkish color, and not bright green either. Though I do want to get red highlights someday.
3. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Rapunzel from Tangled. I love that movie.
4. How did you come up with the title for your blog?
Well, my first name, An Effloresce of Thoughts, I came up with. Isa and Sam came up with Where Books Never End. Thanks guys!
5. Why did you start your blog?
Um..I don’t know. I thought it would be cool to have one, I guess. It’s evolved into more than that, though.
6. If you could meet only one author and get their autograph, etc, who would it be and why?
Brian Jacques. He wrote the Redwall series and the Castaways of the Flying Dutchman series, and sadly, he’s deceased. But if I could meet him, I would. He’s one of my favorite authors. I like his books even more than Harry Potter. Yes, I just went there.
7. Who is your hero and why?
My hero is…probably anybody in the world who suffers from something, whether it be lack of food or abuse, and manages to live through the day.
8. What musical artist have you listened to for the longest?
Imagine Dragons and Of Monsters and Men. I LOVE these two bands. Oh, and My Chemical Romance, though I was only introduced to it in May. Also, Dropkick Murphys, because my dad would play that all the time in the car when I was little.
9. Ebook or real book? Why?
Real book, ’cause then I can hug it. My Kindle isn’t very comfortrable in hugging terms.
10. What will you do on your next/first blogoversary?
Ummm….hmmm…I honestly have absolutely no clue. Throw a big party, write a ginormous thank-you post…I dunno. 🙂
11. What are your fandoms?
Currently, they are:
Doctor Who (I made it to Season 2! Woohoo!)
Big Hero 6 (just saw that movie, I love it so much!)
Harry Potter (duh)
Percy Jackson (again, duh)
Once Upon a Time (still on episode 2. or 3. Don’t remember. 🙂 )
Disney/Dreamworks stuff in general. Specifically HTTYD, Rise of the Guardians, Tangled, Brave, Frozen, etc.
Because I can’t come up with people, I tag anyone who has 100 followers or less that wants to do it! Yay!
1. If you could only drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Do you like eggnog? (Just curious.)
3. Which of your fandoms do you want to live in?
4. Favorite AU (alternate universe) for anything?
5. Favorite flower?
6. What does your name mean? Real name/pseudonym, character names work too.
7. Your ultimate fave meal that’s from a different region/culture.
8. Say you’ve been shipwrecked on an island. What five items would you want to have with you?
9. Favorite movie soundtrack- GO.
10. Does the whole thing with your dashboard-deleting-your-post annoy you? Does it even happen to you?
11. Fictional character who you wouldn’t want to be.
And I’m done! So that’s all for now. If you want to do the Award, just link back to this post in your post. 🙂