Soooo…Today we shall interview Auralee Marken and Ari Minever! She is one of the main characters in a sort of romance ish story of mine that has yet to be named. He is the other main. Aura is the normal text and Ari is in italics.
1. What’s their favorite food? (Bonus: favorite flavor of chocolate): Auralee (Aura for short) likes sweet potato gnocchi best. Favorite flavor of chocolate is white. His favorite food is chicken pot pie. Chocolate flavor is dark.
2. What do they absolutely hate? She hates raw spinach. And seafood of any sort. Non food related- probably people who are really annoying. He hates overly loud/obnoxious people.
3. What do they enjoy learning about? History of books and how they are made. She’s a very nerdy person, and loves to read. Drums and music. He plays percussion and loves music.
4. Who is the most influential person in her life? Her parents, for encouraging her to write. His older brother.
5. What is their childhood fear? Her family dying. Fire.
6. What is something they have secretly dreamed of doing, but thought impossible? Becoming published. I’m not sure if she gets published in the story yet…but she never believes it could actually happen to her. Writing music.
7. What is something they are impractically afraid of? People breaking into her house. Again, fire.
8. Are they a night owl or morning person? Definitely morning person. Night owl.
9. Do they say everything that pops into their head, or leave a lot unsaid? A bit of both. She’ll blurt out stuff completely random or relevant, but if it’s personal or involves her creativity or writing, it’ll stay cooped up in her brain. Leave a lot unsaid.
10. What are their nervous habits? She’ll rub her nose when nervous. He’ll drum with his fingers.