So, thanks to the fabulous, one and only Rainbow Cakes and Rock Road, I have been nominated for the Liebster award! Yay! Even if I have no clue what Liebster means!
For those of you that are unfamiliar with it, the Liebster Blog Award is an honorary award for beginner bloggers, to help them build their audience. Here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who presented the award to you and link back to their blog
- Share 11 things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you
- Nominate 3-5/ 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify your nominees by posting your nomination on their blog.
11 Things About Me:
I’ll start simple: I love reading and writing (no duh, me.) Never mind. I really, really, really love manga and anime, especially the younger anime movies like My Neighbor Totoro (one of my friends is going to draw me him! EEP!) and Howl’s Moving Castle. My fave series is Last Exile (if you’ve seen that, please comment! No one I know has!). As for manga, I like the manga version of Five Centimeters Per Second. And Alice in the Country of Clover. Ummm…I’ll try to remember others.
2. Once my mother banned me from reading Harry Potter ’cause I read it to much.
3. I am an avid tree-hugger. I am part of a recycling group at my school, and believe people who cut down trees in the Amazon Rain Forest are morons, idiots, and other words. I called them morons when we were learning about it in school. My friend looked at me weird. 🙂
4. I am obsessed with Iceland, the band Of Monsters and Men, and the movie The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. They all have something to do with Iceland, so yeah. I want to go someday.
5. I change my fave color quite often. Right now it’s red, and the last time it was red and green.
6. I can never keep a diary. No matter how often I try, I always forget to write in it.
7. Me and two of my friends have a plan to do a road trip to Quebec when we’re older, but only me and my best friend’ll drive ’cause the other is worried she’ll break the car.
8. I ship Snilly (Snape/Lily), Percico (Percy/Nico), Caleo (Calypso/Leo), and Claus/Lavie. Along with all the other normal ones, like Percabeth (yes, you can ship two people at once.Don’t ask), Hinny, Romione, Jasper, Frazel, etc.
9. I love music. I would totally be a daughter of Apollo, except that means Octavian would be my half-brother. Ick.
10. I have a dream of living in a cottage in some quaint, lush green place or Washington, DC.
11. Fantasy is the best thing ever. I would think it is totally epic if I could be a witch, or a demigod, or a mouse (REDWALL!!! EULALIA!!!), or be able to fly or turn invisible or breathe underwater, I would take it.
12 (because I’m weird like that). Nico di Angelo is hot, and I would totally fall in love with him, even though I read House of Hades, and I love portrayals of him like this.
Questions asked by Rainbow Cakes and Rocky Road:
1. If you had to give one item of technology up forever, what would it be?
Ummm…an Ipad, ’cause I don’t have one. 🙂 But really? My CD player. Half my songs are ripped to my Ipod already.
2. What is your ultimate comfort food?
Spaghetti or chicken pot pie. My mom makes the BEST chicken pot pie.
3. What is your most favorite gift that you’ve ever received?
My Ipod! Or my Kindle, even if it’s like the first generation. My others are any notebook I’ve ever received,
4. If you could have any amazing skill, what would it be?
5. What’s your favourite song?
6. What makes you happiest?
Laughing and listening to music. Happy music, of course, nothing from the Catching Fire soundtrack. 🙂
7. What’s your favourite book?
I honestly cannot decide on any of these! Redwall by Brian Jacques or the House of Hades by Rick Riordan.
8. What book have you been meaning to read for ages, but not got round to?
The Snowmelt River. I started it but there were a bunch of confusing Irish words.
9. What was the last thing you ate?
My mom treated us to (MEGA BIG TREAT!) lunch/tea at the Ritz. That place is crazy fancy. There are chandeliers EVERYWHERE!
10. What would your ideal house be like?
Can I say treehouse? In reality, maybe a cottage or something cozy.
11. Where in the world would you most like to live?
My 11 Questions for my Nominees to Answer:
1. 1-5 words that describe you.
2. How do you feel right now, and why?
3. Who’s your favorite author?
4. What’s your favorite book?
5. Name a time where you wanted to jump for joy, you were so happy.
6. The one time you blushed so hard…
7. Literary character you would totally date.
8. Who/what is your favorite song/singer/band?
9. In Greek mythology, who would you be the daughter/son of?
10. Pick a Hogwarts house. The one you’re in, the one you like, the one you hate.
11. Last one! Can you write something? Anything. A poem, a post, ramblings from your head.
I know not all of these are questions, but I’m to tired to write these in question format.
Amanda from Everyday Adventures
Isa13Na from A Doodler’s Freedom
Starronge from The place the universe forgot
Olivia Berrier from Often Clueless Always Shoeless
Taluimwriter/Emily from My Million Words Must Be Heard